TESTING文章


THERE ARE 3 STORIES HERE:

1.) MY NEIGHBOUR
2.) THREE LITTLE PIGS
3.) THE MAD GUY










1.) MY NEIGHBOUR

      I have a neighbour, everyone does have neighbour (or neighbours). My neighbour's name is Lao Wang. He is a such a good manner man, everyone in our neighbourhood likes him. One night, I saw a robber entered Lao Wang's house. Without any further thinking, I rush to my bedroom to get my phone to call police. Luckily, the police arrived early and caught the robber without any further delay.










2.) THREE LITTLE PIGS

      3 little pigs built their own houses. They did so to prevent a wolf from making them as its breakfast, lunch and dinner. The youngest pig built a house using hay , the elder brother of the youngest pig built a wooden house, the eldest brother built a stone house. The wolf captured two of the pigs except the eldest brother. Lastly , the wolf died from starving because it doesn't have anything to eat for its dinner.









3.)THE MAD GUY

      There is a mad guy in the shopping centre last night. My family and I were enjoying our leisure time in the shopping centre. Without any notice, there was a mad guy coming after us, making us felt scared. Fortunately, there is a security guard nearby to stop the mad man from coming after us. We thanked the security guard for doing so.










注:这个文章不是乱写的,这篇文章是根据这篇文章(https://myblog20012001.blogspot.my/2018/03/7anchor-link.html)的教学。

Comments