UNTITLED

Untitled
           Hmm…Honestly, my English is not so good (it means bad lah). However, in my opinion, I think I should have at least one article using English as language so that I can interest other guys that are living in Europe or America (or somewhere else). Since my English is very bad, so there will be many broken English appearing in this article, hope that you all can read this patiently, and understand what am I talking about.

I am a student who born in Malaysia, an Asia country. I always use Chinese to communicate with others, so English isn’t a common language in my life. I have use Chinese to write about ten articles in this blog but I haven’t use English to write any articles yet. This is my first try, but I promise this will not be my last try. My school provides me a good environment to study English, but I still can’t get it easily, I have already felt a little bit shame.

Actually, this blog is operated by two people, my friend and I. We learned in the same class in primary school, but we left each other when we were 13. In this November, he invites me to operate his blog together (ok actually, the truth is: I stalked at him and he finally let me to play his blog). Since I have finished my test, so I started to write my first blog (using Chinese).

Although this article is the first English article in our blog, but I believe it will have more articles  after some time, I will try to write more English article with my broken English, this may be disrespectful to the people that are good in English, I hope that they will mind about it.

After I finished my article, I had a look at it. I have a little bit excited because I finally finished it, it is a hard work to the person who is dreadful in English (such as me). Who said that a guy with broken English cannot write an article and put it to blog? On the other hand, I also feel a little ashamed. I think I have to learn English harder so that I will not embarrass in my next English blog.

If you have finished reading this article, I have to congratulate you, you are a person who is full with patient, you can try to understand what this broken article is talking about. I also have to congratulate myself, this is an extraordinary achievement to me!

Thanks for: Google Translate!!!

(I am still learning English; I hope that the people who read this article will not smack me. If you found any error, please comment in the comment section below, I will change it.)


More posts (This blog is rare in English posts. However, I will try to upload English posts if I have any new idea.): https://myblog20012001.blogspot.my/2017/10/blog-post_24.html

Comments